Ingenico i6780 Terminal
Merchant Account Sales!
Start Accepting Credit Cards!
The Ingenico 6780 is the focal point for customer-activated electronic payment, signature capture and customer directed advertising, providing the fastest and most secure customer checkout possible.
Color Touch Screen Payment Terminal
- The Ingenico 6780 is the focal point for customer-activated electronic payment, signature capture and customer directed advertising, providing the fastest and most secure customer checkout possible.
- Keypad has raised symbols to enhance usability for visually impaired consumers.
- The i6780's large colorful glass touch screen, triple track magnetic stripe reader, electronic pen and EMV approved smart card reader provide an intuitive customer interface for quick payment and directed advertising at the checkout counter.
- The i6780 is secure - PCI PED approved and Triple DES capable - providing peace of mind for both the consumer and the retailer.
- The i6780's comprehensive array of communication support enables the terminal to fit in any host device, network or LAN environment.
Proven, robust, intuitive and versatile user interface
- The Ingenico 6780 features a tempered glass screen that is resistant to scratches and damage will not need replacement after repeated use.
- The i6780's capacitive screen and electrostatic pen produce the most rugged and responsive implementation for signature capture and touch input, providing complete hand rejection during signature capture and excellent finger touch responsiveness for debit.
Integrated keypad for accessibility requirements
- Tactile keypad meets requirements for the visually impaired.
- Integrated keypad ensures lower cost of ownership by
maintaining a common platform across all regions.
- Standard host communication protocols include RS232,
RS485, USB and powered USB. Ethernet support is also
Resilient consumer and retailer security
- PCI PED approved and Triple DES capable.
- The i6780's keypad complies with Visa PIN Entry Requirements, as well as all relevant ANSI standards regarding debit security.
- DUKPT and MasterSession.
- The i6780's smart card reader is EMV 4.0 approved, offering optimal interoperability and security.
Next generation payment technologies available today
- Optional consumer friendly contactless reader appears as an integrated part of the existing payment terminal.
- Decreased transaction times provide value for both the consumer and retailer.
- The Ingenico Contactless Payment Expansion Module is certified to run with the following three programs:
- American Express ExpressPayTM
- Mastercard PayPassTM ISO 14443 and PayPass Mag-Stripe
Application (tested with eN-Touch 1000)
- Visa Contactless MSD
Application development made simple
- Ingenico's UNICAPT 32 architecture is a proven, robust and flexible development platform used in over 4 million Ingenico EFT POS terminals worldwide.
|Display||Glass TFT LCD display with a resolution of 320x234
and 256 colors
Glare resistant display is sealed to withstand
accidental spillage of liquids with no damage to
|Keypad||Keypad has raised symbols to enhance usability for
visually impaired consumers
|Memory||Standard 2MB RAM + 8MB Flash|
|Magnetic Stripe Reader||Triple track|
|Smart Card Reader||EMV Levels 1 & 2 approved (4.0)|
|SAMs||0 or 2|
|Connectivity (Standard)||Multi-protocol support on host port: RS232, RS485,
RS232 protocol support on auxiliary port
|Security||PCI PED approved
ANSI standards include X3.92, X9.8, X9.9, X9.19,
Code Authentication providing secure application
DES and Triple DES PIN encryption
DUKPT and MasterSession key management
|Power||Unit can be powered from cash registers, powered
USB and standalone power supplies
|Optional Contactless Uses the industry standard four programmable
Payment Expansion LEDs to indicate power-on and successful read
|Read Proximity Range of 0 - 4 cm (1.57 in.)
Radio Frequency of 13.56 MHz
ISO14443 Type A & B with Mifare support
Power provided by the host terminal
RS232 communications to host
Install in the field by simply replacing the foot of
[an error occurred while processing the directive] [an error occurred while processing the directive]