Hypercom M4100 Terminal
Hypercom Optimum M4100
Merchant Account Sales!
Start Accepting Credit Cards!
Buy Now (New)
Buy Now (Refurb)
If your business could be more profitable by accepting payment anywhere, Blade is the revolutionary portable you should put to work.
Blade is a fully functional wireless terminal designed for businesses that need to operate on the go, in temporary locations, or at remote points of service. It features an Intel XScale® 32-bit processor for maximum transaction speed. It reads all types of cards, including magnetic stripe and chip payment. And its sophisticated battery can handle over 200 transactions on a single charge.
Engineered for flexibility, Blade can be customised with a variety of value-added software solutions from gift and prepaid cards to inventory control and mapping services. But its modular design means you only pay for the options you need.
Count on Blade to help you open new markets, offer more services, increase efficiency and improve profitability. It’s the sure, secure solution for businesses that reject boundaries.
- RSA Secured
- PCI PED Approved
- EMV L1 & L2 Approved
- Interac Approved
- Delivery services
- Outdoor markets
- Pay-at-the-table restaurants
- Car rental return
- Drive-in restaurants
- Golf courses
- Drive-thru pharmacies
Unsurpassed Functionality. User-Friendly Features
- Intel XScale® 32-bit processor -High speed transactions
- Lightweight construction -Fits in pocket
- Modular design -Pay only for the functions you need
- Illuminated key pad -Easy to use in all conditions
- Long-life battery -All day use
- Multiple charging options -Flexibility and convenience
Set Your Business Free With The Power Of Blade
All the Convenience of a Countertop Terminal -without the Cord
- Reads all types of magnetic stripe and chip payment cards, providing true mobility
- Utilizes familiar Hypercom software so there’s no learning curve
- Captures signatures to verify transactions and save you charge-back fees
- Allows secure PIN entry with ADA-compliant backlit, colour-coded keys
Palm-Size Styling, Super-Size Performance
- State-of-the-art, 64K backlit, color, active matrix screen offers a brilliant display visible in both shade and full sunlight
- Engineered with the memory and functionality to accommodate multiple custom software applications
- Powered by batteries that last up to 12 hours between charges and process up to 200 transactions on a single charge
So Secure, It Exceeds Wireless Standards
- Meets global security and communications standards including EMV, Interac and PCI PED
- Provides Triple DES for secure encryption and protection of cardholder information
- Tamper-proof architecture protects internal systems from invasion
The Flexibility You Need...When and Where You Need It
- Modular design lets you add or change options and applications
- Provides an extra check-out terminal during high-traffic times
- Expands your points of sale so you can grow your business
- Small form factor provides full printer functionality with minimal weight.
- Two sizes to easily carry the Blade with or without optional printer.
- Offers QuickCharge™ capability to power up batteries.
- Wall-mount battery charger saves valuable counter space.
|Processor||Intel XScale 200MHz, 32-bit processor|
|Keypad||Elastomeric:14 keys; 10 numeric; water splash-resistant; hard keycaps, illuminated|
240 x 320, 1/4 VGA color, resistive touchscreen;
Magnetic stripe: Tracks 1, 2 & 3 standard; illuminated
|Communications||GSM/GPRS, WiFi 802.11 G
Peripheral port: Client USB; V.90 via optional docking station
|Printer||Fanfold (optional):Top of the form detection, integrated, swappable battery
Paper:52mm x 70 mm sheet size; 100 sheets per pack
Flash:8MB; 16MB, 32MB
|Power||Lithium-Ion, 3.6V, 1150 mA hour capacity; Coin, 3V, 5-year
Charging:USB port, wall adapter, docking station (optional)
|PIN Encryption||DES:PIN-ANSI X9.8, MAC-ANSI X9.9, ANSI X9.24 Part 1
Triple DES: ANSI X9.52
Key management: 12 master/session keys and DUKPT
|Footprint||2.73 in x 4.99 in x 1.15in / 69.41 mm x 126.70 mm x 29.28 mm|
Humidity:Max 85%, non-condensing
ESD: 12,000 volts
|Reliability||100,000 hours (MTBF calculated|
[an error occurred while processing the directive] [an error occurred while processing the directive] [an error occurred while processing the directive]