Ingenico 612 Printer
Merchant Account Sales!
Start Accepting Credit Cards!
Ingenico 612 En-Scribe Printer
Lower Cost of Ownership and Increased
• The eN-Scribe 612 printer has fewer moving parts, reducing the chance of repairs and increasing the life of the printer over a P250
• There are no ribbons to change, no mess at all
• Thermal paper does not produce particles like two-ply paper, causing the printer mechanisms to clog
• There are over 100,000 eN-Scribe printers installed throughout North America with minimal failures, making it the most reliable modular printer sold An Excellent Replacement for the
• You can use the same power supply and terminal-to printer cable connection as the P250, making it “plug and play"
• The 612's dimensions are identical to the P250's allowing it fit in the current stand or the exact counter space spot
Many Benefits Over Impact Printers
• The 612's paper is 3 inches wide for clear and large print that spreads across the receipt, making it easy for customers to read and for you to fax in the event of a dispute
• The 612 can print with multiple fonts, double-high,
double-wide and in reverse to make anything you want to print stand-out
• The 612 can print corporate logos, promotional logos,coupons and bar codes on the receipt
• The 612 prints at 12 lines per second. If you print a 15-line receipt, your receipt is printed in just over 1 second (the average impact printer takes 6 seconds)
• The eN-Scribe 612 meets increased security requirements for the California Senate Bill 930. After terminal application changes are made, the 612 prints the merchant receipt with the full account number and the customer receipt with the truncated account number.An impact printer cannot print two receipt versions without wasting paper and time.
Printing Method: Direct thermal dot matrix
Speed: 12 lines per second
Print Head Type: Thick film thermal, 8 dots/mm, 72 mm wide print field, 576 dots
Voltage: 24VDC nominal
Printhead Life: 50 million pulses per dot, 50 km of
paper feed or 5 million standard size print lines
Fonts/Graphics Fonts: 32 character country specific font, 96 character
ASCII font, 128 character international font all printable as double wide, double high and double
high/wide characters. All printable in reverse format
to simulate red printing. Full graphics capability.
Paper Type: Thermal sensitive, single ply, POS or facsimile grade
Thickness: .009 in. (0.25 mm) maximum
Roll Width: 3.0 ± 0.020 in. (76 mm + 0.5 mm)
Roll Dia.: 3.03 in. (77 mm) maximum
Roll Core ID: 0.480 in. (12.2 mm)
Roll Core OD: 0.625 in. (15.9 mm)
Interface Serial: RS232C compatible
Parity: Odd, Even and None (factory default- Even)
Baud Rate: 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, Baud (factory
Word Length: 7,8 bit (factory default - 7 bit)
Power Line Voltage: 115 ± 5VAC @ 60 Hz
Secondary Voltage: 22VAC @ 1.5 A RMS maximum
Wattage: 20 watts typical, 31 watts maximum during
Dimensions & Weight 8.5" (215 mm) x 6.1" (155 mm) x 2.1" front,
3.9" back (52 mm front, 98 mm back)
1.9 lbs (0.9 kg) including paper roll
Prints multiple copies of receipts quickly and
quietly either by soft or hard key command.
Compact design fits most standard printer
[an error occurred while processing the directive] [an error occurred while processing the directive] [an error occurred while processing the directive]