Ingenico 5100 Terminal
Merchant Account Sales!
Start Accepting Credit Cards!
Ingenico 5100 Countertop Terminal
Built for FAST transaction authorization
• V.34 (33,600 bytes per second) modem provides fast transaction
authorization and downloads.
• Long MSR swipe path increases operator first pass read success.
• Large backlit screen and keypad are easy to see in any lighting.
• 32 bit processor provides power for swift transaction completion.
• 15 lines per second printer and receipt preprinting eliminate customer
• IP connectivity capability reduces transaction authorization time and
Configurable to fit a wide range of payment
needs for maximum investment protection
• Single I5100 terminal with quick dial transaction authorization.
• Single I5100 terminal with IP can leverage the Internet for secure
and fast authorization.
• Several I5100s configured in a RS485 or Ethernet-based LAN.
second thermal printer
• Visa PED approved terminal.
• DES and 3DES integrated PIN pad for secure online debit and EBT
• MasterSession and DUKPT key management.
• Secure local and remote software downloading.
• EMV 4.0 certified Level 1 and 2 smart card reader.
Processor 32 bit ARM processor
Memory 1 MB SRAM and 4 MB Flash
Upgradeable to 2 MB SRAM and 8 MB of Flash
Printer 15 lines per second thermal printer
Easy load with end of paper roll detection
Full graphics printing capability
Display LCD display, 128x64 pixels and graphics capability
Backlit with adjustable contrast
Keypad 18 backlit keys including 3 screen addressable
Communication V3.4 modem, transfers up to 33.6K bits per second (bps)
Synchronous and asynchronous transmission
TCP/IP for use as a thin client
TCP/IP- POP3, SMTP, SSL
Magnetic stripe reader Tracks 1, 2 & 3
Smart card reader EMVco approved Level 1
UNICAPT 32 EMV Level 2 approved
ISO 7816 1-2-3, Async/Sync. T=0 & T=1
Optional support for up to 3 Secure Access Modules
(SAM) in SIM format
Security Visa PED approved
DES or 3DES
DUKPT or MasterSession management keys
Secure local and remote software downloading
Connectivity (2) RS232 ports for connecting peripherals
Optional Ethernet or RS485 port for local area
Programming UNICAPT 32 secure multi-application platform and
Programmable in C, C++ or Java
Environmental Operating temperature: 41F to 104F (+5°C to +40°C)
Storage temperature: -2F to 158F (-20°C to +70°C)
Dimensions & Weight 21 x 9.5 x 7.5 cm (8.27 x 3.74 x 2.95 in.)
1.32 lb. (600 g)
Long MSR swipe path