Ingenico i9500 Terminal
Merchant Account Sales!
Start Accepting Credit Cards!
Secure card payment solutions for the unattended payment industry
Kiosk integrators' best choice
Security has never been so easy:
- The i9500 is both an EMV and PCI PED approved unattended payment solution. Therefore, the kiosk integrator is supplied with all the security certifications and hardware security protections required.
- Ingenico's industry proven High Secure Core (HSC) module is integrated into both the encrypted PIN Pad and the card reader to handle application management in a secure environment. It has a fast ARM9 180MHz 32 bit processor to support powerful encryption (RSA, DES, 3DESS), thus ensuring confidential data is secure.
- Robust and industry-proven polymer keyboard design.
Flexible and easy integration:
- The 9500 allows maximum design versatility for integration into any kiosk chassis, thanks to its separate hybrid card reader and secure PIN Pad with display and their small size. Its ruggedized design and its resistance to inclement weather and vandalism makes it ideal for both outdoor and indoor environments.
- It is designed to meet the demands of any unattended card payment transaction in sectors such as parking, ticketing, petrol, kiosk, vendings
- UNICAPTTM 32 Platform provides multi application fire-walling to maximise application flexibility and reduce approval costs. Built on the same UNICAPTTM 32 architecture deployed in Ingenico's range of PIN Pads and countertops terminals, the i9500 has the ability to run in tandem with existing Ingenico devices.
The Ingenico i9500 unattended series is universally EMV and Visa PED approved and PCI PED 2.0 ready, delivering security-as-standard for consumer and merchant alike. A 32-bit RISC crypto processor provides a uniquely scaleable and high-performance platform to support a host of new generation security applications, with no impact on transaction speed or reliability. For additional security at the PIN entry stage, the i9530 integrated PIN Pad and display features an optional certified privacy shroud.
Utilizing ARM9 microprocessor technology, the i9500 range combines innovation and performance with multiple connectivity options - assuring a faster, more convenient and more reliable transaction every time.
The compact design and small dimensions of Ingenico’s i9500 range delivers the ultimate in both flexible chassis design and integration. The i9530 PIN Pad and LCD display has a robust and industry proven polymer keyboard that conforms to both RNIB DDA requirements and ECBS requirements together with a jack socket to accept power from an external 12V regulated DC power supply. The card coupler of the i9550 card reader features a brake mechanism to hold smart cards in place during transactions and ensure security in the event of a power failure.
The i9530 encrypted PIN Pad and LCD display features a wealth of integrated communications - RS232, USB device, Ethernet or optional V34/GPRS modem - to deliver ultimate flexibility and non-stop operation. The i9550 hybrid card reader contains dual RS232 connections.
Ingenico delivers incremental revenue today and future proofs the terminal investments of tomorrow. Uniquely, the i9500 series is backwards compatible with all 800+ Ingenico services and applications, while providing the rapid development environment on which to build a compelling portfolio of targeted, new generation services.
To reduce total cost of ownership and enable banks and merchants to maximize their terminal investments, Ingenico provides a comprehensive range of terminal and software update and management services - both remotely and in the field. Fully certified professional and local language helpdesks operate in every territory to ensure Ingenico is on hand to support customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
|Memory||RAM/Flash||up to 32/16 MB||up to 32/16 MB|
|Communication Mode||Dial-up Modem
|Card readers||Smart card
|Display||Graphic 128 x 64 pixels
|Keyboard||Number of keys
|Power Supply||External Power supply
Stand By Mode
|12VDC 200mA||12VDC 300mA|
|Size||W x H x D mm||120 x 155 x 44||100 x 66 x 161|
Relative humidity,non condensing
| -20°C to 65°C
-20°C to 65°C
5% - 95%
|-20°C to 65°C
-20°C to 65°C
5% - 95%