Ingenico i8550 Terminal
Merchant Account Sales!
Start Accepting Credit Cards!
The Ingenico 8550 incorporates the most advanced technology of its kind for long-range wireless transaction acceptance operating with GPRS/GSM communications. With a color touch screen, built-in easy-load thermal printer, intelligent charge lithium ion battery, debit/credit/smart card/EBT and signature capture, bar code scanning, text messaging and outstanding security, the Ingenico 8550 will meet your transaction requirements today and into the future.
Reliable, robust and versatile long-range wireless solution
- The Ingenico 8550 incorporates the most advanced technology of its kind for longrange wireless transaction acceptance. With color touch screen, easy-load thermal printer, intelligent charge lithium ion battery, triple track magnetic stripe reader, signature capture, bar code scanning, text messaging and outstanding security, the Ingenico 8550 will meet your transaction requirements today and into the future.
- Ingenico’s UNICAPT 32 open architecture is used to provide a truly secure multi-application platform that reducing certification time and cost, while lowering the overall cost of ownership through the utilization of common software components that reduce support costs.
- The i8550’s GSM/GPRS communications provides wireless mobile transaction authorization with cell phone interoperability.
Versatility, reliability and flexibility
• The Ingenico 8550 has been designed to anticipate the most demanding needs of merchants, whether in a single lane, multi-lane or mobile situation. It incorporates GSM and GPRS communications options, with headset support for voice calls, text messaging, all alongside secure signature capture capability.
• The Ingenico 8550 is designed to withstand multiple drops to concrete from a height of 5ft. without damage. The keypad and display have environmental seals to protect from both dust and moisture (IP54), thus ensuring longevity in adverse working conditions. Outstanding physical & logical security
• The integrated High Security Core (HSC) has been developed based on years of experience gained by the world leader in POS security, Ingenico. It offers different levels of security, meeting the most demanding requirements of payment transactions (PCI PED, ZKA, Interac…). It has a 32-bit processor to support powerful encryption (RSA, DES, 3DES…), thus ensuring confidential data is
• Multi-application security is provided by UNICAPT technology permitting several applications to run independently on the same device. An additional benefit is the portability of applications across the whole product group.
- Display 240 x 240 pixels, color touchscreen with signature capture, 7 cm (2.8 in) diagonal, CSTN, 4k colors. Back-lit
- Scanner/reader Integrated 1D laser bar code scanner or optimal 2D array imager bar code scanner
- Battery Standard included 7.4 V 950 mAh Lithium Ion. Optional 7.4 V 1800 mAh Lithium Ion User accessible and easily removable by operator
- Printer Easy loading quiet thermal printer with graphics capabilities. 58mm paper width. Fast 15 lines/second print speed
- Memory Flash up to 8 MB, RAM up to 2 MB. Memory expansion available via MMC slot
- Speaker/microphone Loudspeaker supporting traditional phone mode and loudspeaker mode Text-to-speech available with configurable speech pitch, speed, volume.
- Operating system UNICAPT 32 platform permitting several applications to run securely on the same device. User friendly and powerful application development environment, Ingedev 32. Embedded EMV level 2 kernel, HTML browser and TCP/IP stack. Cryptographic algorithms capacity: RSA, DES, triple DES, AES, code macing...
- CPU Integrated 32 bits High Security Core. EMV level 1 certified. PCI PED (PIN entry device), Interac and ZKA T-Systems compliant
- Keypad 18 secure and backlit buttons for PIN entry including 3 function keys. 1 navigation button
- Smart card reader EMV 4.0 level 1 approved. ISO 7816 1-2-3. Async / Sync. T=0 & T=1
- Magnetic card reader ISO 1, 2 & 3 tracks. Bi directional
- SAMs Three SIMs. Optional full size ISO card
- Dimensions Overall: 21 cm (8.3 in) L x 10 cm (3.9 in) W x 5.8 cm (2.3 in) H Grip area: 7.5 cm (3 in) W x 3.8 cm (1.5 in) H
- Weight 550 g (20 oz), including standard battery, without paper roll
- Drop specifications 5 ft. / 1.5 m to concrete
- Tumble specification .5 m (19 in): 1300 cycles (2600 drops); 1 m (39 in): 300 cycles (600 drops)
- Environmental sealing IP54 (industry standard for dust and water sealing) Operating 0° to 50° C temperature Storage temperature: -20° to 50° C Humidity: 95% noncondensing
[an error occurred while processing the directive] [an error occurred while processing the directive]