Ingenico i7910 Terminal
Merchant Account Sales!
Start Accepting Credit Cards!
Ingenico introduces the i7910, a new GPRS long range wireless payment terminal ideal for both indoor and outdoor payment environments. Its ergonomic, compact design and light weight provide day-to-day convenience, robustness and comfort for mobile merchants.
• Ingenico introduces the i7910, a new GPRS long range wireless payment terminal ideal for both indoor and outdoor payment environments.
• Its ergonomic, compact design and light weight provide day-to-day convenience, robustness and comfort for mobile merchants.
• With its large backlit display, fast and easy loading printer, long magnetic stripe reader and intelligent Li Ion battery, performance is at the heart of i7910.
• Based on Ingenico’s 32 bit architecture, the i7910 provides fast processing of powerful cryptographic algorithms.
With the i7910 Ingenico completes its comprehensive product offering to the hospitality, delivery and mobile merchants, delivering a new solution tailored to both indoor and outdoor environments.All the ingredients for a great Wireless terminal! Ingenico 7910 answers the requirements of the hospitality and mobile business sectors: fast service, long life battery, convenience and flexibility.
• With its GPRS capability, its quiet and fast printer (easy-loading mechanism) and its long card swipe for optimal reading, while speeding payment and customer service.
• The removable LiIon battery pack enables you to use i7910 for up to 200 transactions, giving you enough power to last a complete working day.
• In addition to the large backlit display, i7910 offers a light, robust and ergonomic solution to make the payment process easy and efficient for the users.
• In the event of GPRS network issues, the i7910 and its LinkBox (V34 back up modem) ensure continuous operation. Ingenico 7910 can adapt to all kinds of applications. When extra memory is required to store data, it features an optional MMC/SD slot. If it needs to be linked to another device, Ingenico’s LinkBox also provides a standard serial port.
Pay securely wherever you are!
Supporting [email protected] and [email protected], Ingenico 7910 GPRS payment terminal enables you to pay wherever you are with all the security provided by Ingenico’s High Security Core and UNICAPTTM.
• The integrated High Security Core (HSC) has been developed from years of experience by Ingenico, the world leader in POS security. It offers different levels of security, meeting the most demanding requirements of payment transactions (PCI PED, ZKA). It has a 32-bit processor to support powerful encryption (RSA, DES, 3DES…), thus ensuring confidential data is secure.
• Multi application security is provided by UNICAPTTM technology, permitting several applications to run independently on the same device. An additional benefit is the portability of previously written applications for Ingenico terminals.
|Memory||2Mb SRAM and 8Mb Flash Memory|
|Processor||ARM 32 bits|
|SAMs||Up to 2 SIMs + 1GSM SAM
One full ISO format card and MMC (options)
|Security||Integrated security. Ingenico’s High Security Core
PCI PED on-line/off-line
|Communication module||GSM/GPRS 900/1800 MHz or 850/1900 MHz|
|Battery||LiIon for up to 200 transactions|
|Printer||Thermal, easy loading, 12lines/second
Paper end detection, full graphics printing
|Display||Graphic, 128 x 64 pixels. Backlit|
|Keypad||Backlit, 18 keys including 3 function keys|
|Magnetic card reader||ISO 1/2/3 (option JIS)|
|Smart card reader||EMV level 1 compliant. ISO 7816 1-1-3
Async/Sync. T=0 & T=1
|Connectivity||Via ComBox (2*RS232)|
(Synchronous and asynchronous modem v34)
|Lens||Customizable with logo (option)|
|Environment||Operating temperature: +5°C to +40°C (41F to 104F)
Storage temperature: -20°C to +70°C (-2F to 158F)
|Dimension||20.9 x 9.6 x 6 cm (8.2 x 3.77 x 2.36 in.)|
|Weight||600 g (1.32 lb.)|
[an error occurred while processing the directive] [an error occurred while processing the directive]