Ingenico i7780 Terminal
Merchant Account Sales!
Start Accepting Credit Cards!
The i7780 is a high-speed enabled portable transaction terminal capable of serving a range of up to 300 plus metres (1000 ft.). Up to 7 terminals can operate simultaneously using one communications base, to accept debit, credit and smart card payments at the table, counter or wherever else it may be convenient to serve the customer. Built-in thermal printer, PIN security and a multi-app platform are perfect for the hospitality organization wishing to speed customer service while adding versatility to their product offerings. Card payments, gift card acceptance, loyalty, prepaid services and more have never been easier to implement than with the i7780.
Cost effective, short-range wireless payment terminal with integrated PIN pad Bluetooth
- The Ingenico 7780 is a proven portable short-range wireless payment solution that provides customer convenient electronic transaction acceptance for retailers, fine dining, fast food, bars, convenience stores, car service companies, and many other businesses.
- The i7780 provides fast transaction acceptance with a 12 lines per second thermal printer, high speed modem, powerful 32-bit processor and Ethernet communications. The magnetic stripe reader has an extended read path, simple keypad and large, bright backlit display with three backlit screenaddressable keys that make it extremely easy to use.
- The i7780 features fast and secure wireless transaction transmission to the base. With a range of over 656 feet (200 m), the i7780 provides superior coverage for [email protected], or curbside payments.
Built for FAST transaction authorization
- Compact and durable handset can be handed to the customer to complete a transaction.
- Bluetooth technology provides a fast, secure and proven radio link.
- Proven device performance and capability through global deployments.
- Long vertical magnetic card swipe path increases operator first pass read success.
- Ethernet provides real-time transaction authorization. Intelligent battery and LAN capability maximize customer service
- Removable and intelligent Lithium Ion battery pack is easy to change, fast to charge and provides long-term use between charges.
- On-screen battery indicator tells operator how much battery remains
- A single i7780 base can wirelessly communicate with up to seven i7780 terminals, providing a totally wireless LAN.
- The optional Ethernet-enabled versatile base allows wireless connection of handsets directly into existing LAN’s.
|Processor||32 bit ARM processor|
|Memory||2 MB SRAM and 8 MB Flash|
|Printer||12 lines per second thermal printer
Easy load with end of paper roll detection
Full graphics printing capability
|Keypad||18 keys including 3 screen addressable function keys
Backlit for operator convenience
|Communications||Spread spectrum Class 1 Bluetooth 2.4GHz
Single base can serve up to seven terminals
V34 modem, transfers up to 33,600 bits per second
Synchronous and asynchronous transmission
Ethernet and TCP/IP
|Magnetic stripe reader||Tracks 1, 2 & 3|
|Smart card reader||EMVCo approved Level 1
UNICAPT 32 EMV Level 2 approved
ISO 7816 1-2-3, Async/Sync. T=0 & T=1
Optional support for up to 3 Secure Access Modules
|Security||PCI PED approved, on-line/off-line
DES or 3DES
DUKPT or MasterSession
Secure local and remote software downloading
|Connectivity||Choice of bases:
- Charge only
- Dial (V34 modem) + RS232
- Dial (V34 modem) + RS232 + Ethernet
|Programming & downloading||UNICAPT secure multi-application platform and development environment
Programmable in C
|Lens||Customizable with logo (option)|
|Accessories||Spare battery pack, charging base, protective holster|
|Environmental||Operating temperature: 41F to 104F (+5°C to +40°C)
Storage temperature: -2F to 158F (-20°C to +70°C)
|Dimensions||Terminal: 20.9 x 9.6 x 6 cm (8.2 x 3.77 x 2.36 in.)
Base: 20.2 x 9.1 x 3.5 cm (7.95 x 3.58 x 1.37 in.)
|Weight||Terminal without batteries: 691 gr. (1.52 lb)
Batteries: 176 gr. (6.2 oz)
Base: 211 gr. (7.5 oz)
[an error occurred while processing the directive] [an error occurred while processing the directive]