Ingenico i6780 v3 Terminal
Ingenico i6780 v3
Merchant Account Sales!
Start Accepting Credit Cards!
The Ingenico 6780 V3 is the focal point for customer-activated electronic payment, signature capture and customer directed advertising, providing the fastest and most secure customer checkout possible.
- The Ingenico 6780 V3 is the focal point for customer-activated electronic payment, signature capture and customer directed advertising, providing the fastest and most secure customer checkout possible.
- Enhanced high speed processing and video display capability.
- Keyboard is recessed to enhance PIN entry security.
- Keypad is designed for ease of use by visually impaired clients. Features high contrast white characters on black keys, and raised symbols for optimum key identification.
- Large colorful glass touch screen, triple track magnetic stripe reader, electronic pen and EMV approved smart card reader provide an intuitive customer interface for quick payment and directed advertising at the checkout.
- Secure - PCI PED approved and Triple DES capable - providing peace of mind for both the consumer and the retailer.
- Comprehensive array of communication support enables the terminal to fit in any host, network or LAN environment.
- Tool-less, simple addition of Contactless Card Reader module in the field.
Proven, robust, intuitive and versatile user interface
- The Ingenico 6780 V3 features a tempered glass screen that is resistant to scratches and damage will not need replacement after repeated use.
- The i6780 V3's capacitive screen and electrostatic pen produce the most rugged and responsive implementation for signature capture and touch input, providing complete hand rejection during signature capture and excellent finger touch responsiveness for debit.
Integrated keypad for accessibility requirements
- Tactile keypad meets requirements for the visually impaired.
- Integrated keypad ensures lower cost of ownership by maintaining a common platform across all regions.
- Standard host communication protocols include RS232, RS485, USB and powered USB. Ethernet support is also standard.
Resilient consumer and retailer security
- PCI PED approved and Triple DES capable.
- The i6780 V3's keypad complies with Visa PIN Entry Requirements, as well as all relevant ANSI standards regarding debit security.
- DUKPT and MasterSession.
- The i6780 V3's smart card reader is EMV 4.0 approved, offering optimal interoperability and security.
Next generation payment technologies available today
- Optional consumer friendly contactless reader appears as an integrated part of the existing payment terminal.
- Decreased transaction times provide value for both the consumer and retailer.
- The Ingenico Contactless Payment Expansion Module is certified to run with the following three programs:
- American Express ExpressPayTM
- Mastercard PayPassTM ISO 14443 and PayPass Mag-Stripe
Application (tested with eN-Touch 1000)
- Visa Contactless MSD
Application development made simple
- Ingenico's UNICAPT 32 architecture is a proven, robust and flexible development platform used in over 4 million Ingenico EFT POS terminals worldwide.
|Display||Glass TFT LCD display with a resolution of 320 x 234 and 256 colors
Glare resistant display is sealed to withstand accidental
spillage of liquids with no damage to the terminal
|Keypad||Keypad has raised symbols to enhance usability for visually
|Memory||Standard 64MB RAM + 8MB Flash|
|Magnetic Stripe Reader||Triple track|
|Smart Card Reader||EMV Levels 1 & 2 approved (4.0)|
|SAMs||0 or 2|
|Connectivity (Standard)||Multi-protocol support on host port: RS232, RS485, USB/Powered USB
RS232 protocol support on auxiliary port
|Security||PCI PED approved
ANSI standards include X3.92, X9.8, X9.9, X9.19, and X9.24
Code Authentication providing secure application code loading
DES and Triple DES PIN encryption
DUKPT and MasterSession key management
|Power||Unit can be powered from cash registers, powered USB
and standalone power supplies
|Optional Contactless Payment Expansion Module Specifications||Uses the industry standard four programmable LEDs to indicate
power-on and successful read
Read Proximity Range of 0 – 4 cm (1.57 in.)
Radio Frequency of 13.56 MHz
ISO14443 Type A & B with Mifare support
Power provided by the host terminal
RS232 communications to host
Install in the field by simply replacing the foot of the terminal