Ingenico i6580 v3 Terminal
Ingenico i6580 v3
Merchant Account Sales!
Start Accepting Credit Cards!
The Ingenico 6580 V3 is the “price performance” leader in signature capture providing the fastest and most secure customer checkout possible.
Color Video Touch Screen Payment Terminal
- The Ingenico 6580 V3 is the "price performance" leader in signature capture providing the fastest and most secure customer checkout possible.
- Tough capacitive color touch screen features stylus or finger touch activation and triple track magnetic stripe and EMV approved smart card readers provide an intuitive customer interface for quick payment and directed video advertising at the checkout.
- Keyboard is recessed to enhance PIN entry security - designed for ease of use by visually impaired clients. Features high contrast white characters on black keys, and raised symbols for optimum key identification.
- Secure - PCI PED certified and Triple DES capable - providing peace of mind for consumer and retailer.
- Robust and resilient terminal that reduces the total cost of ownership and decreases overhead via electronic signature capture.
- Comprehensive array of communication support enables the terminal to fit in any host, network or LAN environment.
- Simple addition of Contactless Card Reader module in the field - No tools required.
Proven, robust, intuitive and versatile user interface
- The Ingenico 6580 V3 offers a color video screen with electrostatic signature capture.
- The toughened glass screen has proven to be the most rugged and responsive surface for electronic signature capture available.
- The recessed, integrated tactile keypad features responsive, brightly colored keys making keypad usage simple and fast.
- Bright TFT color display enhances customer experience and provides opportunity to enhance promotional messaging and brand awareness.
- A comprehensive array of communication support enables the terminal to fit in any host device, network or LAN environment.
- Standard host communication protocols include RS232, RS485, USB/powered USB, and Ethernet. Resilient consumer and retailer security
- PCI PED certified and Triple DES capable.
- The recessed keypad exceeds Visa PIN Entry Requirements regarding debit security.
- Support for Triple DES, DUKPT and Master Session key management.
- Smart card reader is EMV 4.0 approved, offering optimal interoperability and security. Next generation payment technologies available today
- Optional consumer friendly contactless reader appears as an integrated part of the existing payment terminal.
- Contactless reader can be field installed - no tools required.
- Decreased transaction times provide value for both the consumer and retailer.
- The Ingenico Contactless Payment Module is certified to run with the following three programs:
- American Express ExpressPayTM
- Mastercard PayPassTM ISO 14443 and PayPass Mag-Stripe
- Visa Contactless MSD
Integration made simple
- Fast and easy integration to accomodate industry standards such as UPOS (OPOS/JPOS) and IBMEFT. Ingenico distributes several industry proven integration kits that reduce development time and provide easy access to device functionality.
|Display||Glass, TFT color screen using capacitive technology with finger
touch and electronic pen for signature capture
Glare resistant display is sealed to withstand accidental spillage
of liquids with no damage to the terminal
|Keypad||15-key tactile keypad meets requirements for the visually impaired
Recessed keypad assures PIN entry privacy
|Memory||Standard 64MB RAM + 8MB Flash|
|Magnetic Stripe Reader||3 track magnetic reader|
|Smart Card Reader||EMV Levels 1 & 2 approved (4.0)|
|SAMs||0 or 2|
|Connectivity (standard)||Multi-protocol support on host port: RS232, RS485,
RS232 support on auxiliary port
|Security||PCI PED approved
ANSI standards include X3.92, X9.8, X9.9, X9.19 and X9.24
Code Authentication providing secure application code loading
DES and Triple DES PIN encryption
DUKPT and MasterSession key management
|Power||Unit can be powered from cash registers, powered USB
and standalone power supplies
|Dimension||7.5 x 6.25 x 3 in. (19 x 15.8 x 7.6 cm)|
|Weight||907 g (2 lb.)|
|Uses industry standard four programmable LEDs to indicate
power-on and successful read
Read Proximity Range of 0 - 4 cm (1.57 in.)
Radio Frequency of 13.56 MHz
ISO14443 Type A & B with Mifare support
Power provided by the host terminal
RS232 communications to host
Install simply in the field - no tools required