Ingenico i5310 Terminal
Merchant Account Sales!
Start Accepting Credit Cards!
The Ingenico 5310 is an excellent countertop solution retailers, restaurants and service providers that offer credit and PIN based transactions.
A true hand-over terminal, ideal for PIN entry
- The Ingenico 5310 is an excellent PCI PED countertop solution for retailers, restaurants and service providers that offer credit and PIN based transactions.
- The i5310 has a small footprint that optimizes counter space. Its curly cable allows the merchant to easily and safely hand the terminal to the consumer for card swipe and PIN entry.
- The i5310 was designed for fast transaction acceptance with a 12 lines per second thermal printer, 32-bit processor, IP-capable high-speed modem and Ethernet communications. A simple keypad and large bright backlit display with 3 screen addressable keys make it very easy to use.
Built for fast transaction authorization
- V34 (33.6k bps) modem provides fast transaction authorization and downloading.
- Long MSR swipe path increases operator first pass read success.
- Large backlit screen and keypad are easy to see in any lighting.
- 32 bit processor provides power for swift transaction completion.
- 12 lines per second printer and receipt pre-printing eliminate customer wait time.
- Ethernet and IP connectivity capability reduces transaction authorization time and cost.
Compact "all-in-one" terminal
- “All-in-one” design and integrated PIN pad eliminate counter clutter, "spaghetti cable" look and the need for a terminal swivel which can strain communication and power cables.
- Curly cable securely tethers base to terminal to optimize customer use while providing maximum security.
- Plug It modules: RS232 and Ethernet.
- PCI PED approved for on-line and off-line transactions.
- DES and 3DES integrated PIN pad for secure online and EBT transactions.
- Master/Session and DUKPT key management.
- Secure local and remote software downloading.
- EMV 4.0 Level 1 and 2 approved.
- Processor 32 bit ARM processor
- Memory 2 MB SRAM and 8 MB Flash
- Security Integrated PIN pad
- PCI PED on-line/off-line approved : Interac Chip & Frontal Attack Protection certified, DES or 3DES, DUKPT or Master/Session key management, Secure local and remote software downloading and Secure key downloading
- Printer 12 lines per second thermal printer, Easy load with end-of-paper roll detection and Full graphics printing capability
- Display LCD display, 128 x 64 pixels and graphics capability
- Backlit with adjustable contrast
- Keypad 18 backlit keys including 3 screen addressable function keys
- Communication V34 modem, transfers up to 33.6K bits per second (bps)
- Synchronous and asynchronous transmission TCP/IP with SSL option
- Magnetic card reader Tracks 1, 2 & 3
- Smart card reader EMV Level 1 approved
- UNICAPT 32 EMV Level 2 approved, ISO 7816 1-2-3, Async/Sync. T=0 & T=1, Optional support for up to 3 Secure Access Modules and (SAM) in SIM format
- Connectivity (2) RS232 ports for connecting peripherals
- Programming UNICAPT secure multi-application platform and development environment and Programmable in C
- Environmental Operating temperature: +5°C to +40°C (41F to 104F) Storage temperature: -20°C to +70°C (-2F to 158F)
- Dimensions Terminal: 20.9 x 9.6 x 6.0 cm (8.22 x 3.77 x 2.36 in.) and Base: 20.2 x 9.1 x 4.0 cm (7.95 x 3.58 x 1.57 in.)
- Weight Terminal: 500 gr. (1.1 lb) Base: 910 gr. (2.0 lb)