Ingenico i3050 Terminal
Merchant Account Sales!
Start Accepting Credit Cards!
Ingenico 3050 is a small footprint, handheld PIN Pad ideal for use in single POS environments. It is based on Ingenico’s UNICAPT 32-bit platform architecture providing EMV level 2 kernel, powerful processing of cryptographic algorithms and secure multi-application environment.
- Ingenico 3050 is a small footprint, handheld PIN Pad ideal for use in single POS environments.
- It is based on Ingenico’s UNICAPTTM 32-bit platform architecture providing EMV level 2 kernel, powerful processing of cryptographic algorithms and secure multi-application environment.
- Ingenico 3050 is PCI PED online and offline certified.
- It offers a cost-effective way to up-grade existing operations to include secure customer activated transactions and PIN entry.
- Enhanced ease of use via a large graphic display and three function keys.
Physical and logical security
- Ingenico 3050 is PCI PED on and off-line certified.
- Multi application security is provided by UNICAPTTM technology permitting several applications to run independently on the same device. An additional benefit is the portability of applications across the whole UNICAPT 32 product range.
- Secure downloading of applications (new and update) using local or remote download.
- Multiple languages supported.
- Fits in the palm of your hand.
- Small footprint optimises counter space.
- Large graphic display combined with function keys offers a user friendly interface and navigation ease
Simple and cost-effective transition to EMV 4
- Compatible with all of Ingenico countertop terminals (i5100, i5310 etc), i3050 provides a cost effective way to upgrade existing point-of-sale operations to comply with EMV and PIN entry standards.
- Ingenico 3050 can also be used with non-Ingenico terminals.
- Memory 2 KB SRAM & 4 MB Flash
- Processor ARM 32 bits
- Architecture UNICAPT 32 EMV level 2 approved
- SAMs No SAM
- Security PCI PED on-line/off-line certified
Optional privacy shroud
- Display Graphic, 128 x 64 pixels, backlit
- Keypad 18 keys (including navigation keys)
- Smart card reader EMV level 1 approved. ISO 7816 1-2-3-4 Async/Sync. T=0 & T=1
- Connectivity RS 232
- Cable Detachable cable
- Environmental Operating temperature: 5°C to 50°C
- Dimensions H: 36 mm x W: 80 mm x D: 138.5 mm
- Weight 200 g (without cable)