Hypercom Artema Hybrid Terminal
Hypercom Optimum T4210
Merchant Account Sales!
Start Accepting Credit Cards!
Buy Now (New)
Buy Now (Refurb)
Hypercom's Optimum T4210 offers you an affordable dial solution without limits.
The T4210 has high-end features normally found in only more expensive IP and wireless models, such as 24MB of total memory, an ARM9 processor for fast transactions and also multi-application. The T4210 is also PCI PED approved so that you can support debit with or without an external PIN pad. Accept chip card transactions with the optional EMV-approved reader. This makes the Optimum T4210 ideal for magnetic stripe and chip card transactions worldwide. With one of the most slim form factors of any countertop device, it is also perfect for handover environments.
The modular design of the T4210 is unique, protecting your investment while you grow. With its large capacity memory, the T4210 accepts value-added applications to meet your needs now and in the future. Truly maximizing value at the point of service!
- PCI PED Approved
- EMV Level 1 & 2
- MasterCard PTSP Approved
- Interac Certified
- RoHS & China RoHS Compliant
- Retail and restaurant
- Small ticket sales
- Dynamic check conversion
- Check verification
- Gift and loyalty
- Retail tip
Affordable, High-End Features.
- Powerful - 32-bit ARM9 processor
- Fast - V.34 modem standard
- Functional - Full multi-application
- Easy-to-use - ADA-style key layout and integrated PCI PED approved PIN pad
- Adaptable - Optional EMV chip card reader
- Reliable - Designed to withstand retail environments
- Flexible - Modular communications provides investment protection
- Secure - Designed for the most stringent security regulations
Real Value with Reduced Cost of Ownership.
Simple, Easy-To-Use Features
- SureLoad® thermal printer design with clear lid alerts cashiers to low paper conditions. The simple drop-in loading virtually eliminates paper jams and the large paper roll means more receipts between changes
- Large, ADA-style, 19-key layout allows for easy key recognition. The Clear, Enter, Cancel and "5" keys provide tactile feedback for visually-impaired customers
- Slim form factor makes it perfect for handover installations
- Color-coded port labels simplify service and support
- Industry-leading software includes the functionality necessary to introduce value-added opportunities to merchants.
Fast, Time-Saving Performance
- Graphics-capable thermal printer allows merchants to print logos and coupons directly at the point of service
- V.34 modem provides superior performance for faster downloads and faster data transfers
- The ARM9, 32-bit processor provides speed and functionality. It delivers four times the processing power and speed of an ARM 7 processor used in competitive devices.
- Depot-upgradeable, modular communications provide a flexible platform that can quickly evolve as market requirements emerge. Provides investment protection and are easy to replace for faster service
- With more memory, 24MB standard, than competitive devices in its class, the Optimum T4210 easily handles software size increases due to regulatory requirements as well as the addition of value-added applications
- Every T4200 family model is PCI PED approved for PIN transactions
- The bright, white backlit display utilizes superior display technology to achieve a sharper image for maximum visibility
- Check imagers, PIN pads and contactless card readers can be connected using the peripheral port to provide more payment choices
- Secure design meets the most stringent security regulations in the industry, including PCI PED. The HyperSafe®32 architecture provides the ultimate protection against any unauthorized loading of applications.
- Privacy Shield
- Mono Cable System
|Keypad|| 19 buttons; PCI PED approved; water splash-resistant
6 navigation buttons
|Display|| FSTN LCD with graphics
160 x 80 resolution
White LED, backlit
|Card Reader|| Magnetic stripe: Bi-directional, Tracks 1, 2, & 3
Chip card: Optional; EMV 4.0 Level 1 & 2, ISO 7816
Three SAM slots
|Communications|| Primary: Dial
Ports: RS-232 for peripherals, PIN port for external PIN pad
|Printer|| SureLoad® clamshell design, drop-in loading, thermal technology, 384 dots per line
15+ lines per second
Paper roll: 2.25", 50mm diameter
|Memory|| Total: 24MB
SRAM (non-volatile): 512K
SRAM Backup: 5-year battery
|Power|| AC: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
DC: 7.5V, 2.8A
|Encryption|| DES: Visa PED approved; PIN-ANSI X9.8, MAC-ANSI X9.9 Part 1-ANSI X9.24
Triple DES: ANSI X9.52
Key management: DUKPT and master/session keys
|Footprint|| 3.6 in (w) x 8.1 in (l) x 2.3 in (h)/
91.44 (w) mm x 205.74 (l) mm x 58.42 mm (h)
|Weight||1.06 lbs/0.48 kg|
|Environment|| Temperature: 0-45°C/32-115°F
Humidity: Max 85%, non-condensing
ESD: 12,000 volts
[an error occurred while processing the directive] [an error occurred while processing the directive] [an error occurred while processing the directive]